[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - A Flounce

• Advertisement

A Flounce

Discuss freelance writing and content mill site alternatives to Demand Media Studios.

A Flounce

Postby Page1News » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 pm

I'll try to make this short and sweet. I've made a few craptastic flounces (DMS and DSS) over the last three years, and somehow I always have come back to one or the other. So, if you do the :roll:, I understand completely. But my continued DSS site participation only has incited my stalker(s) to higher and higher levels of stalking.

Old-school DSSers know that I have been shockingly open with my IRL information. Anyone can view my LinkedIn profile, Twitter account and my current and old websites. And some can even hack their way into my FB, Google+ and Skype accounts. I have nothing to hide when it comes to my online stuff. But when my stalkers escalate their personal attacks by contacting my offline employers and clients, I know I have to walk away. Admittedly, the stalking is unnerving to me, and I'm embarrassed that I have to respond to my offline employers' questions regarding the stalkers' accusations.

For whatever reasons, the toxicity level at DMS has reached an all-time high (or low, depending on how you look at it). So, I'm backin' up the truck and movin' on. All you DSSers know how to contact me to shoot the shit and network.

Good luck, guys. I hope you make it outta DMS sooner rather than later. :D

Peace out! 8-)
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Advertisement

Re: A Flounce

Postby The Batman » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:05 pm

You are the best. Fuck you, stalkers. Page is better than you. Deal with it.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby Scribe On Demand » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Take care, Page. I second Bats.
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby undercover » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 pm

What a shame! Best to you, Page.
undercover

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Page no go! Page stay! :x
Devil_youknow

Postby Tink » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

This sucks ass. Gonna miss ya Page.
Tink

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:04 pm

What types of shit heads feel the need to stalk you? Lame.

I will miss your job leads--they've quickly become one of my daily lead checks.

Fuck you, whoever forced Page to bounce.
Joe

Postby partygirl » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:37 pm

:cry: You will be missed. I love your outlook, not just your job leads. I hate that the stalker gets to win this round.
partygirl

Postby Psycho_Insomniac » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 pm

That is ridiculous! Isn't there some legal recourse? Thanks for everything, Page. I'll miss you!
Psycho_Insomniac

Postby disgruntled » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Bad stalkers, bad.

We piggies liked the gnome.
disgruntled

Next

Return to A Catch-All