[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - You must be know about hair to do this job.

• Advertisement

You must be know about hair to do this job.

Discuss freelance writing and content mill site alternatives to Demand Media Studios.

You must be know about hair to do this job.

Postby disgruntled » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 am

This looks like one of the more reputable Craigslist clients:

Popular Online Hair Magazine looking for Hair Writers to research and answer questions for our community.

Questions range from growing hair loss to what products you believe to use. You must be know about hair to do this job. Each question you answer you will get paid, we get questions all the time.
disgruntled

Advertisement

Re: You must be know about hair to do this job.

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 pm

That's okay, I saw an ad the other day asking for "high quality programming, must habe no looping."

Program with no looping...
No looping...
HABE??? :lol:
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby undercover » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 pm

I responded to the Craigslist ad with "I am qualified to write about hair." That is pretty much all I said, and I got a response. The website is Vissa Studios, for anybody who is equally curious but has better things to do with their time... ;)
undercover

Postby disgruntled » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm sure I can beat habe looping, but I haven't seen any really exceptional ads lately. I'll be sure to share the cream of the crop when they pop up, though.

Undercover: It didn't even occur to me to be curious! Now I am...
disgruntled

Return to A Catch-All