[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - R.I.P. Writer's Network

• Advertisement

R.I.P. Writer's Network

Discuss freelance writing and content mill site alternatives to Demand Media Studios.

R.I.P. Writer's Network

Postby Lane Meyer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 pm

No more $25 articles (or even $15?). Empty queues. $3 video review articles. Trying to (somewhat) go the video route like Demand.

Of course, the announcement started with . . "I’m excited to finally announce . . . "

It was nice while it lasted, but they couldn't overcome Panda. The nicest thing about them was no dickish CEs. It was a great place to write.
Last edited by Lane Meyer on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I want my $15!"
Lane Meyer

Advertisement

Re: R.I.P. Writer's Network

Postby Page1News » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:22 pm

I wrote one $3 video clip review and dumped what was left in in my queue. Not my cup o' tea.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby Page1News » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Gah. That place has CHANGED! I bet WN hired some DMS refugees. What a pain in the butt -- no 1099s and they refuse to release their FEIN. God, I'm glad I'm not doing online content crap anymore!
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby Page1News » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh my. :o 150 words, $3, explain U.S. Army's history. For $2, 75 words, explain the workings of a car's transmission.
Page1News

Postby Lane Meyer » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:29 pm

"I want my $15!"
Lane Meyer

Postby Page1News » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:55 pm

It's raining nickels!! There are six pages of those pitiful little titles. I can't imagine what the feeding frenzy is like over there now. If I was desperate for $2, I'd whack someone's knees to grab those suckas. :lol:
Page1News

Return to A Catch-All