[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - JOB OPPORTUNITY (I am a recruiter!)

• Advertisement

JOB OPPORTUNITY (I am a recruiter!)

Discuss freelance writing and content mill site alternatives to Demand Media Studios.

JOB OPPORTUNITY (I am a recruiter!)

Postby DinaMerrill » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 am

Now you know...

Anyone looking for an actual, full-time content writing assignment for a client that will look great on one's resume, keep reading:

A client, a consulting firm in Northern Virginia, is looking for content writers, marketing communications writers, and experienced writers and editors.

Please message me to obtain additional details. I hope to assist worthy writers in identifying real client opportunities!
DinaMerrill

Advertisement

Re: JOB OPPORTUNITY (I am a recruiter!)

Postby IntestineJello » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 am

The exclamation points kinda kill it too.

Anyone that's more excited than me about a new job opportunity - one that's supposed to be for ME -- is immediately suspect.
IntestineJello

Postby Page1News » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby Camacho » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I saw somebody on the Infobarrel forum posting this same sort of top-secret web content writing opportunity. The guy couldn't post the link publicly because he wanted to sign people up through his referral link, not have them bypass his referral code and apply directly. He leaked that the gigs were of the fractional cent per word variety.

Anyway, getting people to PM you their details so that you can get some referral credit is not the same as being a recruiter.
"Fuck yeah!"
Camacho

Return to A Catch-All