• Advertisement

Time flies.

Just like the title says!

Time flies.

Postby liarmcliarface » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:59 am

Ain't no way it's been this long since I was on here. Those were lonely days. Ass in chair, typing with my fellow unseen recluses. All you got, mostly, was avatars. One's a comedian, another's a space nebula in the shape of a middle finger, another's a frog...

Nights I would deign to zip on a coat and walk the streets of that rusty city I lived in. I didn't know many people and didn't want to, either. Definitely no friends of the fleshly variety -- just people like you. Internet chums.

I'm a blue collar worker now. Proud to push a mop. My ass is happy to be out of that chair. I miss you guys, though.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Advertisement

Re: Time flies.

Postby BurnCEs » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:34 am

I still visit here every few months to see if anyone has blown in on the wind. Usually they haven't as this place is now emptier than Demand's Google AdSense statements, so good to see that you're still around Liar.

Also, what the fuck is this Leaf Media shit?
BurnCEs

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:07 am

Just came back here for the first time in four years? I guess. So has anything interesting happened. What a sad trip that entity was for money.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby Illuminati » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Just surfin' through. Can't believe this place is still here. Even weirder that I was DMSer oh so long ago. Can't imagine goin' back to that life ever again. I hope the long silences on here are because everyone has a great life!

Namaste! ✌ ❤ ☀
Illuminati

Return to Anything Goes