[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The Fiction about Fiction

• Advertisement

The Fiction about Fiction

Just like the title says!

Re: The Fiction about Fiction

Postby FuckingHostile » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Froggy - start your own book clubs where the members each get to pick books every week. Better yet, where you have to vote on them.

I just finished Game of Thrones. What a great book. I'm excited to read A Clash of Kings.

I went camping this weekend (in 100 degree heat... yes, I am a fool). I was reading the book during the lulls when it was too hot to talk, play cards, drink or stuff my face. When I would wander into the woods to go to the bathroom building, I would air-sword at invisible opponents. Oh, yes I did.
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Advertisement

Postby prosetitute » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I've somehow gotten onto an Agatha Christie kick lately. I'm alternating her novels with Murakami's. Finished "Wild Sheep Chase" and then "Murder on the Orient Express." Next up is "Kafka on the Shore" followed by "A Caribbean Mystery." It keeps things interesting.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby prosetitute » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:32 am

"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby EnigmaticJack » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 am

All this talk of isolation and shit makes me want to re-read 'On the Beach.'
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby FuckingHostile » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:57 am

We're getting close to 30 pages, people. Keep it coming.

I have four books that I still need to read sitting on my shelf, plus I need to get a copy of Clash of Kings:

The Strain
The Fall
Gargoyle or something like that
Some story about Alice in Wonderland that's not like Alice in Wonderland

To obtain:

Clash of Kings
Dresden Files #4
The Strain #3
More time to read
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:56 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby FuckingHostile » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:17 pm

FuckingHostile

Postby Ducky » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Ducky

Postby FuckingHostile » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:59 pm

FuckingHostile

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes