[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The Fiction about Fiction

• Advertisement

The Fiction about Fiction

Just like the title says!

Re: The Fiction about Fiction

Postby queenoffckall » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 pm

queenoffckall

Advertisement

Postby FuckingHostile » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am

"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:55 pm

queenoffckall

Postby Pardon_my_French » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Why is this not in the Top 5 threads? Priorities, people. Priorities.

Pardon_my_French

Postby FuckingHostile » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:44 pm

I will bump it for you, froggie. My sweet thread, that I birthed and nurtured.

I'm still reading Clash of Kings, and it's good, but I got Lasik on Thursday and I can't see as well up close or read as often as I'd like. Hopefully that mess will die down soon and I can finish the thing and move on to book 3.

After my eye surgery I lay in my bed and listened to Neil Gaiman read Coraline. :) I wasn't allowed to open my eyes.

I still have to read The Strain, which is on my nightstand.
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby prosetitute » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 am

Just finished Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. For a teen book, it was very well written. I rather enjoyed it. I was pissed when I realized there isn't a real ending until I read on Ransom Riggs' website that there will be a sequel.

Getting ready to (finally!) begin A Dance with Dragons.

I'm also midway through The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles. I'm enjoying it but it's the type of book that's best read slowly rather than burning through it in a day or two. So much to savor and think about there.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby queenoffckall » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 pm

queenoffckall

Postby prosetitute » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 pm

prosetitute

Postby prosetitute » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Finally finished my tax course. Got a 93% - not too bad, considering I learned in 2 weeks what everyone else spent 2 months learning. Anyway, I have time to read again. Never did get to read A Dance With Dragons b/c I had too many tax returns to do by hand every night.

Currently I'm reading Typical American by Gish Jen. It's an interesting read so far. It's about Chinese immigrants trying to make a life in the US.
prosetitute

Postby queenoffckall » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:41 am

I'm 300 pages into storm of swords and it's KILLING me not having anyone to talk to. KILLING ME.

Also, I got the sequel to Lev Grossman's The Magicians and the third Beautiful Creatures book, Boneshaker and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
queenoffckall

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes