[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The Fiction about Fiction

• Advertisement

The Fiction about Fiction

Just like the title says!

Re: The Fiction about Fiction

Postby queenoffckall » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:19 am

naughty-memes-craaaaap.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
queenoffckall

Advertisement

Postby FuckingHostile » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:25 am

"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby prosetitute » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:26 pm

"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby prosetitute » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Not reading anything exciting - just some old Mary Higgins Clark novels.

I'm just excited b/c they finally released the first trailer for The Hunger Games and I didn't want to start a new thread. Did you guys see it? What did you think? I'm excited for the movie! Saw some comments on You Tube about it being another Twilight but IMO Jennifer Lawrence seems miles above Kristin Stewart as an actress. At least she has more than one facial expression. LOL, which reminds me, I loved the Bevis and Butthead where they're saying there are zombies in the movie b/c she looks all blank and never closes her mouth. :lol:
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby queenoffckall » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 am

queenoffckall

Postby FuckingHostile » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 pm

So I know I'm a couple of years late, but I finished reading The Strain by Chuck Hogan and my fat Mexican boyfriend, Guillermo del Toro (heart). I'm now working on the second book, The Fall.

Anyone else read these? I like them. Although The Fall is starting out a little slow for me.
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:28 pm

I recently picked up 'a dog's purpose.' Most likely it will result in my crying like a little girl.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 pm

I picked up "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" again last night. I love that book. Haven't read it since I was a teenager, so I am enjoying the trip down nostalgia lane.

Pardon_my_French

Postby WriterOfSpam » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Because it needed a bump and hello... Neil Gaiman and Stephen King!

I'm also currently reading "The Sicilian" by Mario Puzo, & right before that was "I, Robot." Which reminds me that the movie sucked. Books are almost always way better than the movie. I think only twice has this proven not true.
“That’s not writing, that’s typing.” - Truman Capote
WriterOfSpam

Previous

Return to Anything Goes