[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Doctor Who and Sh*t

• Advertisement

Doctor Who and Sh*t

Just like the title says!

Doctor Who and Sh*t

Postby BurnCEs » Sun May 08, 2011 5:32 pm

BurnCEs

Advertisement

Re: Doctor Who and Sh*t

Postby queenoffckall » Sun May 08, 2011 5:55 pm

queenoffckall

Postby queenoffckall » Sun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh! And we need to start kicking around theories for who the little girl is!

I say River Song. Because I secretly want River to be a Time Lord, even though she isn't. A girl can dream, can't she?

And WTF was with the woman looking through the little sliding door and telling Amy she'll be okay? What is with shit going through walls or cracks or whatever to talk to Amy?
queenoffckall

Postby BurnCEs » Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm

BurnCEs

Postby queenoffckall » Sun May 08, 2011 6:22 pm

queenoffckall

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Peaches » Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay, so I think the little girl is Amy's daughter.

Amy thought she was pregnant in the first episode, now when the Doctor scans her he gets the positive/negative on his screen. This could be because the point of conception happened at an altered or yet to be determined point in time.

The little girl is crazy powerful, could be from the effects of simultaneously existing and not existing.

On a side note: I've always loved the River and Doctor time paradox. I had to pause the episode to think through why the Doctor's first kiss with River is her last kiss with him.
“It is not whether you win or lose, it is whether or not you get totally stoked.” -Sun Tzu
Peaches

Postby Ladidah » Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I think the little girl is Amy's baby. I'm trying to decide if I want her to be the Doctor's, though. She's obviously a Time Lord or half Time Lord. I even entertained the question of her being the child of Rose and the Other Doctor. How it would work with Tennant being gone is beyond me, but I'd love to see that pair come back for a few episodes.

Another idea: is it possible for the doctor to regenerate as female child? We know that he looks like Matt when he dies (that's a big reason why I didn't care for that bit of information-- how can they continue the line if Matt leaves?), but could it be possible that the little girl is him? It's just a theory and I don't really see that happening, but it's worth considering.
"I've been arguing online since ! I am a warrior!"-- some fucktard in a forum
Ladidah

Postby Ladidah » Sun May 08, 2011 7:33 pm

"I've been arguing online since ! I am a warrior!"-- some fucktard in a forum
Ladidah

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sun May 08, 2011 7:52 pm

There's something timey wimey going on in the first episode. Also, flash back to the Doctor's revelation previously that things can be changed; just because something happened doesn't mean that it's going to happen. That's the way that it used to work, because the Time Lords made it so. The Time Lords are gone now, even Double-O Time Lord.

Want my theory on the girl? She's the woman from "The End of Time", the one that kept appearing to help guide Donna's grandpa. I also think that she's Amy's daughter, and that the conception/birth occurred under the influence of The Silence and their pseudo-TARDIS. I don't believe that the Doctor is the father, because that would be a bit too freaky given the first part of my theory. If you weren't aware, Word of God (ie, Russell T. Davies in an interview) says that the woman from "The End of Time" was supposed to be the Doctor's mother.

In regard to the first/last kiss thing, it made me really sad for River. Especially since I stopped to think about all of the other times that she saw the Doctor and was faced with the fact that their romance was gone. :( The only redeeming thought is her story from the library about how not long before that he appeared and took her out for an amazing night, her last night with 'her' Doctor.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Next

Return to Anything Goes