[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Bartering

• Advertisement

Bartering

Just like the title says!

Re: Bartering

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Postby Scribe On Demand » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

I've done it with people I know. Just bartered with a photographer for head shots for my websites in exchange for setting up her databases and content management on her websites. Also bartered for some awesome new fashions for product descriptions from a friend who is starting her new fashion line.

I wouldn't do it with someone I didn't know. That's just me and my suspicious nature coming out though. It's awesome you're getting so many deal, Page1. I'd love to break into travel writing but I really don't know the first thing about it.
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby Page1News » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 am

A quick update: I just booked Caribbean island accommodations for two weeks. The out-of-pocket cost to me was $100 to cover condo security deposit. The real test will be when we get there -- will it, in reality, be a dump in the worst part of town? :)
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby disgruntled » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Good luck! ...and if you ever need a travel-writer-in-training to handle your leftovers, hook a sister up! *drools*
disgruntled

Postby undercover » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:38 am

Wow! :D
undercover

Postby truthagainst » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:56 am

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby 16blue » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Pretty sweet deal, since you can get those blurbs done easily!
16blue

Postby DMSZombieNoMore » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Cool beans, Page! Cannot wait to hear about your vacation!

Me, the only bartering I've done online is Amazon Vine. Free products in exchange for reviews. Sweet. It's amazing to me the companies that are willing to send me stuff just for a review. And no obligation to review it positively either.
DMSZombieNoMore

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 am

When I was a kid, my parents had a time share. They swapped a condo on Vero Beach (right on the beach overlooking the water) with a vacation in Park City UT. The condo on the beach was small, but most beach places are small and expensive. The place in UT we got was the Presidential Suite and it was HUGEEE!!! (that's what she said hehe) My parents always joked that we got the good end of the deal. lol
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Previous

Return to Anything Goes