[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

• Advertisement

Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

Just like the title says!

Re: Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

Postby Scribe On Demand » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Hot damn. I don't know what'd I do if I couldn't have almond butter. Poor Berg.

Wait. Can she have ice cream? And if she can, then why is there even a question of what to eat?! :D
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Advertisement

Postby Pardon_my_French » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby Devil_youknow » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:10 pm

You know Berg, you could go over to the z-forums and ask the majority of them what they eat. It looks like a lot of people over there seem to have no problem gaining weight.

Only trying to help. :)
Devil_youknow

Postby Scribe On Demand » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:29 pm

2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby pinkelephant » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 pm

I think she should go and buy some gooey brownies, (without nuts) cut off a slab and throw it in the blender with ice cream. That's the perfect liquid diet :) Thin thick, medium thick, thick thick .. anyone?
pinkelephant

Postby pinkelephant » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 am

Want to lose your appetite? Watch Chopped! They have to make a gourmet meal using pre-cooked chicken.. FEET and fruit flavored candy. They call it Trick or Treat Chicken Feet. WTH!?!

Edited first cause I forgot to add about the candies, edited now cause its fruit flavored candy not candy corn, as if that makes it any better...
pinkelephant

Postby BurnCEs » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:53 am

BurnCEs

Postby 16blue » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 am

I always see the Burger King in the hood advertising "We accept EBT" on its grand marquee outside. So maybe they can get some chicken fries and an XL Coke on Sundays after church. Catholic church.
16blue

Postby Page1News » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Oh. my. God. I just ate two weeks' worth of calories in one sitting. Just call me Fatty McFatty. Back to square 1 on my diet/exercise regimen. Geez ... gluttony sucks.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Previous

Return to Anything Goes