[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

• Advertisement

Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

Just like the title says!

Re: Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 am

Well...

I had a little temptation issue yesterday and I didn't deal with it well.

Came out of my cube into the lunchroom to see someone had leftover food from a meeting the day before. Not just any food. Good ol' fashioned Southern cooking. Mac and cheese, fried chicken, green beans, riblets, homemade biscuits, cornbread. It was like living in Paula Deen's head.

There was so much, I ate it for lunch, took some home for dinner and I still haven't eaten all I took. Luckily it's a nice weekend so I can go out and exercise it all off.
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Postby sickofstupidity » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 pm

This has been a very motivating thread! I'm down 12 pounds so far. I have been working out for an hour three times per week (starting slow, as I was a sedentary slug prior to this) and eating no more than 1,500 calories per day. I cut out diet soda, junk food and fast food and cut WAY down on red meat.

I did cheat tonight, though. I had thin crust pizza, but I did get the low-fat cheese and the only topping I got was green peppers, so it wasn't too terrible.
sickofstupidity

Postby BurnCEs » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:09 am

I'm corpse fucking this thread for an important announcement. Please stand by.

Want to lose those few extra pounds? If you're desperate to get fit and aspire to achieve a toned, taut Adonis-like body, be sure to snap up one of LameMaster Nick's free vouchers for a new gamer-focused fitness website; i-sit-around-stuffing-my-face-with-doritos-24/7-and-would-like-to-get-fit-by-not-doing-anything-except-gaming-and-wanking-to-futanari.com. Be quick, folks, because with a walking ad like GMN, apparently these vouchers are a hot commodity.

BurnCEs

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 am

Oh gawd. I went out to the link he posted.

Can a guys be a butterface too? Those guys were butterfaces.
Devil_youknow

Postby aphrodite » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Reading that CNN article evokes equal parts second-hand embarrassment and disgust, to be honest. I guess it's good they're doing something other than sitting on their expanding asses...
aphrodite

Postby pinkelephant » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:19 am

I don't know how I missed this thread before, but I'm in! I've had seven kids so I can't blame the weight on DMS. My last two required steroids... :( steroids and pregnancy = weight that doesn't want to come OFF. I promise to read the thread in full but I wanted to ask if anyone has a Kinect for xBox? I've been doing Zumba on there in a 2-2-2 challenge. Two sets, two times a day, for two months.

Zumba had me crying after the first day. It doesn't seem like it would be too bad, but man it killed my butt and calves. I watched some clips of people doing it live..I would die. Its a lot easier now, which makes me think I should add an extra set each time.

Edited to add; I'm caught up. Congrats to everyone for the weight loss! Berg, I can give you my recipe for bacon chowder to help with the weight gain? I don't eat fast food, or a lot of sweets, but I drink two pots of coffee a day... with cream and sugar :( I was drinking Mountain Dew on top of that :/ but I switched to unsweet tea instead about two weeks ago.

Someone mentioned measuring tape and I think thats the method I'll go with. While I want to loose weight, I'm more concerned with toning up and strengthening muscles. Some nasty genetic stuff runs in my family and I don't want to have a broken body.

I saw the gamer weight loss link. I almost think the theory behind it might be why Zumba is still fun after a month. I only have the trial and I try to beat my last score every time. I also got Wipeout recently... I hate the big balls, its just as hard on the game as I imagine it is IRL.
pinkelephant

Postby truthagainst » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 am

I totally fell off the wagon days ago. :oops:
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Page1News » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:06 pm

I'm still stuck at my weight plateau. I slipped up last week, when I landed a job that I had been pursuing for almost a year. I made a covert op midnight run to McDonald's. After I woofed down some cheeseburgers and a fry, I had to hide the bag under a bag of trash in the garbage can. We have been eating vegan for so long that I just HAD to have a greasy burger (or two). I'm back on the wagon, but it's slow going now.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby partygirl » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:08 pm

The key is to take your family to Six Flags. This is what I did and it was a huge ego boost. Even at my ripe old age and needing to lose a few pounds, I swear I was the thinnest, classiest-looking person there. I mean, hey, my clothes fit properly, my hair and teeth were brushed, no one could see my underwear and I have less than 300 pounds to lose, so I was a real beauty queen compared to the slovenly masses at Six Flags.

ETA: Congrats on landing the job, Page!
partygirl

Postby Page1News » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes