[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

• Advertisement

Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

Just like the title says!

Re: Gained the DMS 15? Here's the Thread For You!

Postby pinkelephant » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Party girl,
Your post is sooo true lol. We go to Six Flags once a year here because they make it ridiculously cheap. They have what they call "Outer Market Season Passes" its like $49 for adults and $39 for kids. My problem is that the hotel we stay in is strategically located next to Jack-N-The-Box.... (that is NOT a coincidence) Growing up in Texas I had it twice a week, here in Missouri I get it one time a year....sooo I go overboard.

P1N,
Congrats on the job, I'm sure you'll do great! I'm not sure if I could keep up with a vegan diet. I've been eating meat my whole life and if I suddenly knew I couldn't have it, I'd want it all the more. Are you cutting it out because of the fat? You could try switching to caribou, or venison? Some states have "farms" so it isn't necessary to hunt it yourself any more. 3/4 of the year beef isn't in our diet.
pinkelephant

Advertisement

Postby Page1News » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Pink: We initially went vegan because my husband was diabetic. Not to sound like a quackadoodle, but the vegan diet basically made it so my husband no longer has to take any kind of diabetes medication. We have had numerous similar medical effects with the diet, but I don't want to get all controversial here. It's definitely a lifestyle and not just a diet. Just between us, my kids love going to their friends' houses for sleepovers because their friends have "real" food. :lol:
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby pinkelephant » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

pinkelephant

Postby Braaaaains » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm

"My sisters and I cannot spend any substantial time searching for Wickham, as we are each commanded by His Majesty to defend Hertfordshire from all enemies until such time as we are dead, rendered lame, or married."
Braaaaains

Postby Page1News » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:26 am

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby WhatEver » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am

If any of you struggle to "make time" to exercise or at least take a walk (outside or inside on a treadmill) - I came across this article, which I have printed out and plan to tape to the wall in front of my treadmill! :oops:

:arrow:
Freelance mantra: *Diversify*Diversify*Diversify*
WhatEver

Postby pinkelephant » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:12 pm

pinkelephant

Postby Pardon_my_French » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby pinkelephant » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 pm

pinkelephant

Postby Scribe On Demand » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 am

How about almond butter?
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes