[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Any former band geeks here?

• Advertisement

Any former band geeks here?

Just like the title says!

Re: Any former band geeks here?

Postby Page1News » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Advertisement

Postby truthagainst » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby prosetitute » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:59 pm

We never left the country either. Went to Hawaii with the band and NYC with the drama club. That was crazy. Our hotel was just off Times Square, back in the 90's before they cleaned it up. XXX Peep shows and hookers everywhere.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby truthagainst » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:58 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby prosetitute » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:28 pm

LOL I've been to Canada. Been to Quebec, which is in Canada but I'm counting it as France-lite.
prosetitute

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:25 pm

queenoffckall

Postby jekhyl » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I was in a couple of musicals in HS but mostly hung out with the stage crew. They all wore black t-shirts that said "S CREW" in white letters.
Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.
jekhyl

Postby prosetitute » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:26 pm

I always did tech crew in drama. Loved building sets and climbing to the rafters to set lights and stuff. Our advisor was my Senior English teacher and the fact that she loved me from drama was probably the only reason she wasn't a total cunt to me in class. She pretty much hated all my non drama club friends.
prosetitute

Postby 16blue » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 pm

My parents made me do band in middle school, and I hated it with an ungodly passion. Mostly because band was only offered at 6:50 a.m. every morning. I was so glad to drop it when I got to high school.

I never practiced, and sometimes I'd forget to buy a new reed. I'd mostly just sit there and pretend to play, or do really annoying, high-pitched screeching to piss off my annoying band teacher. He would never realize it was me, and would threaten to suspend the little asshole sitting in front of me. Ah, memories.
16blue

Postby 16blue » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 pm

It's now hitting me what an under-handed little bitch I was as a kid.
16blue

Previous

Return to Anything Goes