[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Soda From Around the World

• Advertisement

Soda From Around the World

Just like the title says!

Re: Soda From Around the World

Postby EnigmaticJack » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:03 am

The all-time greatest cola was RC Draft. It's been around 12 or 13 years since they took it off the market and I'm still bitter about it.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Advertisement

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 am

Devil_youknow

Postby truthagainst » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:56 am

I just thought of the worst soda I've ever tasted: Tab. Ugh, that shit is nast. I made the mistake of drinking it when I babysat once and had to pour out almost an entire can. It's like made to taste as '80s-ish diet-y as possible.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 am

Didn't read the whole thread, hope it's not already come up, but here is the best: Ale-8 One. It's local to Winchester, KY. Comes in a green bottle and is some sort of ginger soda (the recipe is secret) with caffeine. It's addictive as shit and very refreshing.

If you go to a Japanese store, try Ramune (or ラムネ, some of the labels aren't romanized). Japanese soda is great -- not too sweet, softly fizzy, and with interesting flavors like melon. Ramune comes in a really cool bottle with a plastic marble inside and a weird mouth opening that serves some unknown purpose.
SEO Speedwagon

Postby truthagainst » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:31 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Ducky » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm

What happened to Jones Soda? I used to love that shit when I was a teenager, especially the raspberry and blueberry flavors. I never see it anymore, but I live in a different part of the country now so maybe it's only in certain areas.
Ducky

Postby Damnwhofarted » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Damnwhofarted

Postby truthagainst » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 pm

truthagainst

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Devil_youknow

Postby Ducky » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 pm

I went to WMU. :lol: But I like the snow.
Ducky

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes