[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Soda From Around the World

• Advertisement

Soda From Around the World

Just like the title says!

Re: Soda From Around the World

Postby Ducky » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:43 pm

The one eating ramen, living in a shithole house in the student ghetto and getting a worthless degree? Yep, that was me.
Ducky

Advertisement

Postby Ducky » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Jesus, I will never bitch about how bad I had it again. I grew up in the north, so I was used to the snow. And I've always liked skiing and snowboarding and shit. But walking in the snow is definitely a bitch. Chocolate is also good for dementor aftermath. What happened to your scar and glasses?

Jones had a chocolate flavored soda. I'm back on topic.
Ducky

Postby prosetitute » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 pm

"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby Ducky » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 pm

I go to Target quite often, but never really in the food section, so I'll have to look there. Back in Michigan it was in gas stations, Wal-Mart, everywhere. I've never seen the candies though. Might have to order those online.
Ducky

Postby Damnwhofarted » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 pm

The chocolate soda Truthy was referring to was most likely Canfield's. It came out in the late 80's and was disgusting as all get out. There were other flavors in the lineup, but they all died a quick death, thank jeebus.
Damnwhofarted

Postby truthagainst » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 pm

I think when I said "Hanks," I meant Jones. Ooops. I'm pretty sure it's Jones that does the green soda. I've also had their black cherry and their birch. You see them in some of the fancier gas stations and also in coffee shops and bagel shops.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby gob bluth » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:41 pm

I watch a show called "Brad Tries" and he does crazy sodas from around the world.

He did the Jones thanksgiving sodas and I think got sick on the green beans one or something.

I'm not a fan of Izze soda at all.

I've heard that Knot-Cee soda tastes like crystal Pepsi.
gob bluth

Previous

Return to Anything Goes