• Advertisement

Prose Kitty needs to sacrifice a chicken or something

Just like the title says!

Prose Kitty needs to sacrifice a chicken or something

Postby prosetitute » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Because we found the bomb-ass house to rent and since we're not religious we can't pray that we get it.

3600 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, fireplace, gorgeous eat in kitchen, screened in porch, finished basement with family room, rec room, and built-in hot tub, hardwood floors, barn, and 11 acres of land. No neighbors on top of us so lots of room for Mr P and the girls to ride dirtbikes, and there's a huge fire pit so we can have bonfires and pool parties. The rent is the same as the mortgage on the shitty house we live in now. The shitty house that is 1/3 the size. I want it, I want it, I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, might Cthulhu, can you wave your tentacles and make it happen?
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Advertisement

Re: Prose Kitty needs to sacrifice a chicken or something

Postby truthagainst » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm

LOL, imagine yourself already in the house. Think it and BE it! :lol:

Or pray to the gnome. That's what I do now. I just converted.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Re: Prose Kitty needs to sacrifice a chicken or something

Postby prosetitute » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Truthy, I'm going to give that a shot. Or maybe get all mystical. Mr. P had a dream a few days ago that we got a house and kept finding all these rooms and a hot tub and stuff, and today we found this house, so maybe his dream was prophetic and things will work out.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Return to Anything Goes