[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Horror Film Fun Fest Thread!

• Advertisement

Horror Film Fun Fest Thread!

Just like the title says!

Re: Horror Film Fun Fest Thread!

Postby gob bluth » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:40 am

gob bluth

Advertisement

Postby Devil_youknow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:08 am

I'm actually one of the people who loved the first Paranormal Activity. The part where Katie gets up in the middle of the night and just stands there....gives me shivers.

Not so much with the second. It seemed to negate everything we knew about the demon haunting Katie since she was a child. And I caught the professional actors "acting". The repeated camera angles of the entire house, over and over again, well, that got annoying real quick.
Devil_youknow

Postby Ducky » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 am

I wasn't thrilled with Paranormal Activity, but I only saw the first one. I'm not a person who has to have in your face stuff all the time, but there wasn't anything that scared me about that movie because nothing major really happened. It WAS creepy though. I went into it expecting to be scared shitless, so maybe that's why I was disappointed. It's unnerving, but not scary... at least to me.

I just got done watching "Silent Night, Deadly Night." Pretty funny shit. Now it's time for work, but I'll be having a horror fun fest this weekend since I won't be slaving away for DMS.

Did you guys know there's a Leprechaun in Space movie? I can't wait to see that shit. :lol:
Ducky

Postby Devil_youknow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 am

Oh but Ducky, you can't miss out on the wonderful cheese that is Leprechaun in the Hood.

Here's a taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlufxatPxnA

I never wanted to hear Warwick Davis singing about how he hasn't been laid in so long it's tragic. :o
Last edited by Devil_youknow on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devil_youknow

Postby gob bluth » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 am

Trolls 1 and 2.

Remember the late 80s early 90s when everyone decided that stupid objects were scary?

So, I hate dolls. HATE them. They freak me the hell out. Anyone remember Dolls or "Dolly Dearest?

Oh and clowns. I fucking hate clowns. When I was a kid, I hated Pennywise. Then I got older and realized it was just Tim Curry being creepy.

I still love Tim Curry.
gob bluth

Postby Devil_youknow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 am

Dolls is one of my favorite horror movies of all time. Chucky never scared me, too foul-mouthed. But there's something terrifying about a doll that is smiling sweetly while trying to kill you....

Damn, I love that movie!

Devil_youknow

Postby gob bluth » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:00 pm

gob bluth

Postby Ducky » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh Devil, I have Leprechaun in the Hood on DVD. I loved that shit. I've also seen the first 3, so I was surprised to find out about this space one that I'd never heard of. Apparently there's a "Back 2 Da Hood" too, so I'll be watching that as well. I'm allowed to enjoy racist Irish movies because I'm Irish. ;)

Gob, for good clown cheese try Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
Ducky

Postby Devil_youknow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 pm

No, Puppetmaster didn't do a thing for me.

It was too corny, although the puppets were fun, they just aren't scary. Not like this little guy here anyways:
Devil_youknow

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:21 am

queenoffckall

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes