[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Horror Film Fun Fest Thread!

• Advertisement

Horror Film Fun Fest Thread!

Just like the title says!

Re: Horror Film Fun Fest Thread!

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 am

I saw the alternative ending on Paranormal Activity but to be honest, I didn't like either ending. Feels like they should have come up with something else.

Movie still creeped me out though. Not so much Part 2 though, didn't frighten me in the least.
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Postby gob bluth » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 am

Not really a horror movie but I adore Serial Mom!
gob bluth

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:45 am

This scene always cracked me up. Kathleen Turner looks like she's having so much fun.

Devil_youknow

Postby prosetitute » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I didn't really enjoy either of the first two Paranormal Activity movies. They just didn't live up to the hype. Of course, having seen them, Mr P and I feel obligated to watch the third movie.

Darth, you actually enjoyed Rob Zombie's Halloween 2? It was soooo awful we could barely sit through it. Laurie Meyers was even more annoying than in the first movie and WTH was up with the chick and the fucking horse? Seemed like it was just an excuse to feature his wife in the film, if you ask me. I really enjoyed the first movie and thought the sequal didn't measure up.

We really enjoyed The Orphan. I usually spot the surprise plot twists coming a mile away, but the twist in that movie actually did surprise me.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby gob bluth » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 pm

gob bluth

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Oh gah, I hated Halloween 2.

Here's a fun summary (best for those that have seen it):
Devil_youknow

Postby IloveCEs » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:27 am

IloveCEs

Postby gob bluth » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Lord. I hated Orphan. It was really, really bad. It got such awesome reviews and then...ugh.

I love Peter Sarsgaard though. He's a beautiful man and a great actor.
gob bluth

Postby Devil_youknow » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Believe it or not, I've never seen Orphan, but then again I'm a huge fan of supernatural type horror movies. That and the "evil little kid" idea is a little played out.

That being said, one night I happened to catch The Bad Seed on AMC and thought it was awesome. The ending was terrible but boy, that was a suprisingly good movie.
Devil_youknow

Postby gob bluth » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:20 pm

The movie "Freaks" has always disturbed me. Always. I manage to watch it every year around this time.
gob bluth

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes