[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The Batman and I are starting a bidness

• Advertisement

The Batman and I are starting a bidness

Just like the title says!

The Batman and I are starting a bidness

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm

It's not all set up, but it's coming along. It'll help writers, so we'll let you know what we're doing after we finish everything.

Anywho, we were discussing titles. Drunk. But what better way to discuss corporate BS?

When I went to the Google TC summit, one of Google's employees has the title "Director of Knowledge." This is awesomeness, and therefore, I have taken the title "Director of Knowledge."

He tried to take "Director of Awesome," but I told him he can only co-direct with me for that title.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: The Batman and I are starting a bidness

Postby Water's Fine » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Water's Fine

Postby partygirl » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Sounds fun, and you've piqued my interest. Fill us in when you can!
partygirl

Postby The Batman » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am

Yes, yes. Clue has her "Director of Knowledge" title. Every title I wanted, she had to be co-director. But, I settled on one that she didn't ask to be co-holder of: I am The Goddamn Batman. Little does Clue know:

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby Devil_youknow » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:30 am

Devil_youknow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm setting up Joomla for this site. I'm going to sneak "director of foo foo" into his Joomla profile. :D
CE_ClueBat

Postby The Batman » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Feel free. I'll sneak director of Free Open Source Software into yours. After all, it's got to be painful to you that you are using FOSS. :lol:
The Batman

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Do you guys see the abuse I take? I'm kinda like a saint. I might actually liken myself to Mother Theresa, except the virgin part. Not sure I could pull off that one.
CE_ClueBat

Postby The Batman » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Saint of brattiness maybe.
The Batman

Postby pinkelephant » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 pm

::Snuggles up to Diva and throws more grass on the fire::
pinkelephant

Return to Anything Goes