[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Winter is a-comin'

• Advertisement

Winter is a-comin'

Just like the title says!

Re: Winter is a-comin'

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 pm

I like snow, but I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer yet. You should see me still trying to get sun on my arms and salvage my frost-damaged vegetable plants, in total denial. It's pretty sad.
SEO Speedwagon

Advertisement

Postby aphrodite » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm

I don't mind cold weather, but my city gets really windy and we get a ton of snow, so that sucks. I just interviewed for a contract position farther south where they have milder winters, so if I get that job then that's a nice little side perk.
aphrodite

Postby partygirl » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Where I live, this is the time of year that we get paybacks for suffering through months of ungoldy 104° heat. It's beautiful here. Low 80s for the high today, right now at 11:20 at night it's 60°. It was a perfect night for high school football, and our team kicks ass so that makes it even better.
partygirl

Postby Page1News » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:54 am

I hate winter. I called my wood guy and ordered a cord of wood, and that's a sure sign to my family that I'm getting ready to stay within my 1-mile radius village. I have one Caribbean trip set for December. I'm hoping to land one tropical trip for each month of winter, otherwise, I'll be a slug in jammie pants who won't get off my couch.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby gob bluth » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:34 am

Long live Texas. I just talked to some of my Virginia peeps. They're in multiple hoodies. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

I don't mind the cold sometimes, though. Dallas isn't so bad because we do get some snow. I'm really sick of assholes in Virginia talking about how great pumpkin spice is though. That's all that anyone says on my facebook. Pumpkin spice is good but I'll take cookies in winter all day, everyday.
gob bluth

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 am

The temperature it is now is about what it stays at in Florida. We get cold nights, but I never have to turn on heat. I love winter, but I think it's because I'm spoiled in Florida. I spend Decembers with my sis where it snows, and I seriously want to stab myself from the cold, and since I have to walk my dog each morning, it sucks. I also walk her dogs since I'm basically living for free there. So, I get to brave snow 3 times in the morning.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Page1News » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Clue, it's so cool that you spend that time with your sis. I have a sister who is five years older than me, but she's whacked out with untreated mental illness and is self-medicated with alcohol and drugs. I so wish I had a real sister who I could hang with. The fact that a Floridian braves the snow to be with her sis says a lot. I am envious.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby queenoffckall » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:55 pm

queenoffckall

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Mannn, I don't know what I'd do without my sister. I think we lucked out and my mom is the Googlewhack (thanks, Barry lol), so it brought us together. We still argue. We're totally different personalities except we're both goofy. She's hilarious, though.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:48 pm

I could handle the coming of winter if I could find the bag of hoodies that I packed up this summer and put somewhere where I could "get to them easily" and also "remember." I've seriously turned the whole house over. They're probably all at Goodwill with the rest of the overzealous spring cleaning. :cry:
SEO Speedwagon

Next

Return to Anything Goes