[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Walking Dead

• Advertisement

Walking Dead

Just like the title says!

Walking Dead

Postby pinkelephant » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Anyone else watching it? I may die before next Sunday. Every damn show leaves off with a cliffhanger. I was spoiled because I started watching during a marathon and I watched the first season in one day. Now :( I only get one hour, once a week. This really sucks.

So without trying to spoil it for those who aren't watching, but to get the opinion of those who are... Does it drive you crazy that they don't go and STEAL a new RV?? Or NEW vehicles/army vehicles period? Yes, if the world comes to an end and we were a traveling band of refugees, I'm breaking in to the nearest Ford dealership and stealing something... YES. I. AM. Something with KEYS that will fit everyone. Also, I'm getting a second electric powered golf cart with the dolley.. and breaking into the SunSytems (solar power) dealer and getting equipped. AND WTF is up with no refrigeration? Seriously? RV... propane fridge.. HELLO

So? If the world's handed over to zombs what will you do?
pinkelephant

Advertisement

Re: Walking Dead

Postby Scribe On Demand » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 am

2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 am

The Batman is watching it. I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like zombie movies. I like vamps and werewolves and some ghost stories, but zombies don't do it for me.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:11 pm

queenoffckall

Postby pinkelephant » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Normally, I don't watch anything remotely scary. If hubs talks me into it I have to watch an hour of Sponge Bob before bed so I can sleep. I got interested in this on the 2nd or 3rd episode on season 1 when that fat ass hit his wife and got the beating of his life! From then on I was hooked. BUT the cliffhangers every week are going to kill me. I mean shit, I gotta have my fix.

Despicable, BOOKS!?!?! There are Books?? I have to go find them SQUEEEEEE! No season 4? I'll be sad as hell if they kill it. WE all will, me hubbs and the kids are front and center on Sunday's to watch it. All my kids love it and then we have a round of "what would you do" conversation after. My 10 year old, who isn't scared of anything says.. "Momma, why don't they just get the antidote?" so I asked her where it was and got " You know its always in a white cabinet with a red cross on it!" Well DUH. I guess I should have known that.

Scribe, I want you on my team if theres ever a zomb attack! There's a shit load of stuff they could do, especially since.. theres no law enforcement. I think Darryl with the crossbow is my favorite cause hes silent, but deadly. He's got the right train of thought going there. If I promised that we could stay safe in a warm climate would you do it? Cause I never seen a movie where zombs could swim...

Thanks Darth for mentioning the comics. Are they sex free? My 10 year old really likes to read them, blood and gore are fine, but I don't let them read/watch stuff with sexual content.

Do you think we all watched the same marathon at the same time? We started two weeks ago I think on a Sunday marathon.
pinkelephant

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:52 pm

queenoffckall

Postby pinkelephant » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:09 pm

I agree with Queenie for now, but remember all my kids are under 11. The blood and gore is "just TV" to them. For them "scary" movies are just something they get to do with their dad and they aren't scared. The only time I can remember any of them being scared by a movie was when they watched Jumanji (sp?) For some reason animals going haywire scared the crap out of them, but Resident Evil didn't.

Special FX makeup, dressing like zombies, acting like vampires, telling ghost stories, scaring other kids.. all that is fun for them. Saying it out loud makes me think my kids may be a bit on the weird side, or maybe its their parents.
pinkelephant

Postby The Batman » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Pet Peeve: I absolutely hate it when parents mention that something meant for adults isn't appropriate for their kids. If you don't want your kids seeing blood and gore, don't let them watch adult shows.

The "Think of the children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" people drive me crazy.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby pinkelephant » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:50 pm

pinkelephant

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 pm

queenoffckall

Next

Return to Anything Goes