[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - all hail me

• Advertisement

all hail me

Just like the title says!

all hail me

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:37 am

It's my fucking birthday. Let's all get drunk.
queenoffckall

Advertisement

Re: all hail me

Postby The Batman » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:45 am

::bows down::
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby EnigmaticJack » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 am

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Scribe On Demand » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 am

<raises glass>

Long live the Queen!

<drinks to the bottom, refills glass>

Long live the Queen!

<drinks to the bottom, refills glass again>

This is gonna be a great night. :D Happy birthday, dear!
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby Page1News » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Happy B-day, Queen! :D Hope you're taking the day/night off to have some fun!!
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby WhatEver » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Image Image

Freelance mantra: *Diversify*Diversify*Diversify*
WhatEver

Postby prosetitute » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Happy Birthday Queen! I hope you're doing something fun to celebrate!
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby pinkelephant » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Happy Birthday Queen! Going to a haunted house or other spooktainment to celebrate? Just came from there, after the trick-or-treat and I'm pooped. Kids in bed and I got all their candy! Want some?
pinkelephant

Postby truthagainst » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Okay, it's too late to go get booze, so I ate an orange kit-kat for you.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby pinkelephant » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 pm

pinkelephant

Next

Return to Anything Goes