[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Beavis and Butthead is freakin hilarious

• Advertisement

Beavis and Butthead is freakin hilarious

Just like the title says!

Beavis and Butthead is freakin hilarious

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Is anyone watching the new Beavis and Butthead episodes? This week they made fun of Teen Mom, Teen Psychic and outsourced computer repair techs. It's freakin hilarious.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: Beavis and Butthead is freakin hilarious

Postby truthagainst » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm

HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS YET????!!!

Seriously, I was obsessed with B&B as a kid. But this isn't like when Ren & Stimpy came back and sucked and ruined my love for the show, right? Do they do the vidyas? I want to see this computer tech shit. :twisted:
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby prosetitute » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 pm

I DVR'd the first episode but haven't watched it yet. I then completely forgot to check for new episodes or set the DVR to record them. My short-term memory is shit.... Ok, DVR set, recording newest episode at 3am, and set to record series.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby Camacho » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 am

Hells yeah, and thanks for asking. Mr. Camacho and I asked our friends if they were watching the new season, and they just looked at us like we were fucking retards. Mike Judge is a genius. Cornholio better make an appearance!
"Fuck yeah!"
Camacho

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 am

CE_ClueBat

Postby WalkAway » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:15 am

Lol, I saw the first episode of the new season and thought it was great. Haven't seen last week's episode yet, though. I was too young to watch the original Beavis and Butthead, so it's cool to see them being so true to the original with the revamped series (or so my older brothers tell me). Anyone know if MTV has the episodes posted online anywhere? I know I could torrent it or wait for them to show a replay, but I'd rather not.
WalkAway

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:09 am

Yep, full episodes

http://www.mtv.com/shows/beavis_and_but ... er=fulleps

It's on Thursdays, btw.
CE_ClueBat

Postby truthagainst » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 pm

The werewolves shit was the best. I couldn't stop laughing so hard, tears streamed down my eyes and all that. Just the boys getting bit by a homeless dude and walking around town talking about how they were so gonna get laid, with all those open sores, that was sooooo classic B&B right there.

OMG and the vidyas! Not sure about them doing the reality TV, but the Jersey Shore bit was funny. That's the most I've ever watched Jersey Shore, because just knowing those people exist give me rage. True Life used to be a pretty good show back in the day, but that dumbass psychic... ugh. So much ugh. I bet they met in a Waffle House.

I'd actually heard about B&B being back on MTV but didn't believe they were gonna show new episodes. Way back when the show first ended, Mike Judge was saying he'd done all he could with it. Obviously, it's been at least ten years full of shit to make fun of since then.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby prosetitute » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Agreed, Truthy. The werewolf thing was too funny. Loved when they were talking about "Grandma JWOW" and making fun of her for calling her potential grankid "bitch." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have the second episode recorded. Started to watch it earlier but the baby was being playful and talkative so I couldn't concentrate. I think I'll watch it after the kids are in bed.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby WalkAway » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:30 am

Thanks Clue. I just watched the episode from last week. Fucking hilarious. Thursdays are already a crowded TV night for me, but I'm going to try to catch the replay they have at 11 or 11:30 so that I don't have to wait to watch this week's episode.
WalkAway

Next

Return to Anything Goes