[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - BORED (also, Game of Thrones)

• Advertisement

BORED (also, Game of Thrones)

Just like the title says!

BORED (also, Game of Thrones)

Postby queenoffckall » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:00 am

SO. FUCKING. BORED.

Also annoyed that there's no one to talk to about the thing that made me scream WTF?? around page 700 of Storm of Swords. I mean, WTF??? Though, to be honest, it's giving legitimacy to my theory as to how this whole fucking thing is going to end.

Seriously, though. What. The. Fuck.
queenoffckall

Advertisement

Re: BORED (also, Game of Thrones)

Postby truthagainst » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 am

I know that feel, but sadly I barely know anything about GoT. I am vaguely aware that it's a TV show and maybe a book series. :oops:

But yeah, for most of my geeky pursuits, I don't find many people who want more than a surface-level conversation on the subject. Unless it's about Japanese language or comic books, in which case... yeah... :roll:
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby The Batman » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 am

I have Kindle editions of the books, so I'm not exactly sure what's on page 700. If it's what I think it is then, WTF indeed. There is a GoT forum where you can discuss the bookx in excruciating detail. They have dedicated boards for people still making their way through the older books.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby queenoffckall » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:35 pm

queenoffckall

Postby prosetitute » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I read it on Kindle too, but I know I've had a few WTF moments reading the series. Some of the shit Martin wrote makes me wonder if he isn't a creepy, incest-fantasizing, stalker type like Michael from the other forum.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 am

I'm a little wary of all the bad stuff I'm hearing about book 4. Someone please tell me book 5 is good.

So, avoiding the forums. Even in the ones designed for those currently reading, I just had the end of book three spoiled all to fuck. :evil:
queenoffckall

Postby Ducky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 am

That sucks. I'm getting ready to start the series, so I'm late to the party, but my BFF will let me talk his ear off about it, and I know he won't spoil anything. I fucking hate the Internet when it comes to books. The fiction thread here is about the only thing I've ever felt comfortable enough to touch when it comes to books because I know people here aren't spoiling fuckheads. I had Half-Blood Prince spoiled, and I've never been the same since.
Ducky

Postby The Batman » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:03 pm

The Batman

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:00 pm

queenoffckall

Postby The Batman » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:12 pm

The Batman