[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I just want you all to know

• Advertisement

I just want you all to know

Just like the title says!

I just want you all to know

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:30 pm

That my stuffing recipe is better than all of yours. Even Froggy, who probably has some sort of French culinary witchery. It's the best, and you're not having any of it. Suck it.

Thought I was going to say I was thankful for you, didn't you? HAHA no.
queenoffckall

Advertisement

Re: I just want you all to know

Postby partygirl » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Do you do bread or cornbread? I grew up on bread dressing but was never a fan. My mom's not the best cook, though, so maybe that's why. My MIL makes some awesome cornbread dressing that has won me over. She has been giving my husband and I lessons on how to make it, and every year we get a little closer to hers, but we are still no match. If we can perfect her recipe before she gets to the point that she can't cook anymore, (she's 75) we will be the heroes of the family. We're getting close.
partygirl

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 pm

queenoffckall

Postby Braaaaains » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 pm

"My sisters and I cannot spend any substantial time searching for Wickham, as we are each commanded by His Majesty to defend Hertfordshire from all enemies until such time as we are dead, rendered lame, or married."
Braaaaains

Postby DMS Tech Team » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:25 am

I pour a fiiiiine Coke.
Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Stuffing with alcohol. Hmmmm, this could be interesting. I did not cook at all for Thanksgiving, and for that, I was grateful.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Braaaaains » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:14 am

"My sisters and I cannot spend any substantial time searching for Wickham, as we are each commanded by His Majesty to defend Hertfordshire from all enemies until such time as we are dead, rendered lame, or married."
Braaaaains

Postby EnigmaticJack » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 am

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Braaaaains » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 am

Braaaaains

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Pardon_my_French

Next

Return to Anything Goes