[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - More ridiculous questions - this time for gamers

• Advertisement

More ridiculous questions - this time for gamers

Just like the title says!

Re: More ridiculous questions - this time for gamers

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:59 am

^ Especially not when

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:52 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby The Batman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 pm

I fucking hate Gamestop. I want to hand them a prepared statement every time I walk into that place. It would go like this:

Dear Gamestop Employee Read this before you open your pie hole!

Yes, I know that the game I am purchasing is awesome/has great ratings/popular. That's why I'm getting it. You don't need to mention it. I'm already at the fucking counter with the game in hand. Don't try to sell me on the purchase I'm already indicating I want to make.

No, I do not want to by the freaking game guide for the game. I can get more accurate information on Gamefaqs for free.

No, I do not want to buy the deluxe edition of the game. Did I bring the deluxe edition box up to the counter? No. No, I did not. If I wanted to pay an extra $20 to get a DVD about the making of the game included with the game, I'd shoot myself.

No, I am not a member of your stupid club. I was once a long ass time ago. All you did was spam my email over and over and over and over and over again. No, you did not stop even though I followed your fucking directions to get you to stop sending me emails. The only time it stopped was when I changed email addresses. I have no fucking doubt that you are still sending emails to that old, non-existent email. So, let's just clear things up right here. I do not want to join the stupid club today. Just shut up about it.

No, I do not want to pay for your warranty scam on my purchases. Does anyone ever pay for a fucking warranty on a video game? Really? Well, I'm not that fucking stupid.

No, I do not want to preorder any games today. Did I ask when any games were coming out? No. So, let's just take that as a fucking indication that I don't want any other games right now. I don't care if Care Bears 2012 is coming out in 6 months and it's going to be the best fucking game ever. I don't want to preorder it. Dig?

Now that we've cleared all that up, how about just ringing up my purchase and taking my money? Don't even open your mouth unless it's one of the following questions: Will that be credit or debit? Do you want a bag?

Sincerely,
A customer who is wondering why he didn't just go to Best Buy or WalMart. Even better, I should have just ordered from Amazon.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby EnigmaticJack » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Holy shit, Care Bears 2012 comes out in 6 months?!? I need to go preorder it!
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby queenoffckall » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 am

queenoffckall

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 pm

MK7 is for 3DS only.

Major FAIL
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:43 am

queenoffckall

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 am

I've been playing the new Zelda. At first, I thought "holy shit just give me a regular controller!" but now it's pretty freakin sweeet. I like it so far, but part of the game is raising the sword in the air and that is kind of a PITA.

I never finished ocarina of time, though, so I think I will be doing that when I get home. I still have my N64, Dreamcast and PS2. lol
CE_ClueBat

Postby queenoffckall » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:57 am

queenoffckall

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes