[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - hospitals

• Advertisement

hospitals

Just like the title says!

hospitals

Postby queenoffckall » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 am

As in, I fucking hate 'em. My best friend's grandfather, who is estranged from his family due to being a complete and total cockbite, is dying, and we all spent one big uncomfortable day at the fucking hospital in what was most certainly a constant round robin of the thought, "Please die, so we can all go home."

He did not die.

More tomorrow.
queenoffckall

Advertisement

Re: hospitals

Postby queenoffckall » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 am

And before you all think I'm an even worse human being than I actually am (not to say that I'm good, I am most certainly not, but even I have my limits), he beat the shit out of his entire family, frequently putting his wife in the hospital, to the point that the children slept with baseball bats. Bad, bad man.
queenoffckall

Postby BurnCEs » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:41 am

BurnCEs

Postby Gary Busey for CE » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:02 am

I hope the medical staff are using eHow articles to guide their treatment of him. That'll get him flatlining in no time...
-------
I was in "Lethal Weapon," dammit.
Gary Busey for CE

Postby Braaaaains » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:29 am

Just get KuJo to add him to her special incense prayer list. He'll be dead before she can squawk out her first "hail Mary."
"My sisters and I cannot spend any substantial time searching for Wickham, as we are each commanded by His Majesty to defend Hertfordshire from all enemies until such time as we are dead, rendered lame, or married."
Braaaaains

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby liarmcliarface » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:12 pm

"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Send him to a Japanese hospital. That should take care of it in no time.

Pardon_my_French

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 am

queenoffckall

Postby BurnCEs » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 am

BurnCEs

Return to Anything Goes