[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - This almost ruins sex

• Advertisement

This almost ruins sex

Just like the title says!

This almost ruins sex

Postby Camacho » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:31 am

I've known people who were virgins in their twenties, but they were normal people who were just too shy, not freaks like this. This is hard to watch all the way through.

"Fuck yeah!"
Camacho

Advertisement

Re: This almost ruins sex

Postby partygirl » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:44 am

LOL I have seen that freaky wedding kiss scene on every snarky talk show. People like Chelsea Handler and that guy on The Soup are having a field day with those two.
partygirl

Postby IloveCEs » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Can we send an application for that show on behalf of someone else?

If so, can I send an application for Mikey S?
IloveCEs

Postby DMS Tech Team » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 pm

By the looks of the guy, I wonder if this whole "saving himself" thing started out of choice or necessity... lol. That kiss was just fucking creepy, he looked like he was eating her tongue :lol: .
Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Two fifth graders in the dark corner of the skating rink in 1978. Gnomesayin!
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby Damnwhofarted » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 pm

I happened to catch 40 minutes of that trainwreck last night. The commercials just give a taste of the nastiness to come. At first, their kissing was so obnoxious that the guests were getting uncomfortable. After a while, they were providing a spectator sport. Everyone stood around watching. I think it was a grandmother who said "It looked like she was trying to eat him".

I went looking for the eyebleach after that.
Damnwhofarted

Postby undercover » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Ouch. Not getting all those channels on TV no longer protects me from the ooze that comes out of it...
undercover

Postby WalkAway » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 am

Yeah, I saw the commercial for this and was like "no fucking way am I watching this shit." I've known a few virgins in my life, and they're not like the people on this show at all. TLC picked the true weirdos.

However, the Geek love show they ran this past Sunday was pretty entertaining.
WalkAway

Return to Anything Goes