[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I have Skyrim

• Advertisement

I have Skyrim

Just like the title says!

Re: I have Skyrim

Postby WalkAway » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 am

Man, I'm way behind on my video gaming. Best Buy has a deal this week where you buy 2 games and get the third game for free. I've already decided to pick up Mario Kart (w/ wheel) and Donkey Kong Returns, but I'm struggling to decide what 360 game I should get. I've never played Skyrim or similar games, but I keep hearing it's a great game. Is it worth it for someone who doesn't normally play that type of game?
WalkAway

Advertisement

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:10 pm

SEO Speedwagon

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 pm

The only thing that kinda drove me crazy in Morrowind (first time I played the series) was that I got so confused with the HUGE ASS world and what to do. I played warcraft for like 10 hours a day, so I know these games will suck the life out of me. lol I would come home from work, shower, go on warcraft until after midnight and I was too drunk and tired to play anymore. lol

I also get annoyed when I'm stuck, so I buy the strategy guides. I don't want to Google dammit. I want the fucking answer right in front of me so I don't have to put down the controller.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 pm

queenoffckall

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

OMFG buy 2 get 1 free? Shiiiiiiiiiit, dawg, that's gangsta. Ima buy into that deal.
CE_ClueBat

Postby WalkAway » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks Queen. I did play a little WoW at the insistence of my ex-boyfriend, but I pretty much quit once I realized I'd be paying for it monthly and over time, it'd be pretty costly. No thank you. Skyrim sounds fun.

And yeah, this is a damn good deal. It's inspired me to write a little extra for DMS this week so that I can reward myself with three new kickass games. :mrgreen: The offer is available in store or online, on both used and new games. Between writing, my new HD cable box (hooked up to my TV along with my desktop PC), these new video games and my comfy new office chair, I'm pretty much going to spend most of my existence for the next few months holed up in this room. I have no complaints.
WalkAway

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:08 pm

That's a pretty kickass deal. Thanks for the headsup.
CE_ClueBat

Postby queenoffckall » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:47 am

Picked up No More Heroes 1 & 2 for a combined $20 at GameStop today, and took a little time to drool over the ads for Bioshock Infinite. If you guys haven't seen the game play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9m6kJN ... re=related

Hello, steampunk. Mrrow.
queenoffckall

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 pm

WANT MORE INFO ON SKYRIM!!! lol I'm kinda hesitant, because it sounds like you start game, choose class character and just get thrown into whatever. I like structure, dammit. lol At least structure until you reach the highest level and then you can do whatever quests. Bats says you can level in Skyrim without ever going into a dungeon. You can do the same in WoW, but you don't get the better gear. I guess WoW has tainted me forever for RPG games.
CE_ClueBat

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 am

queenoffckall

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes