[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I'm dying my hair pink

• Advertisement

I'm dying my hair pink

Just like the title says!

I'm dying my hair pink

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Sitting in the chair now

pink hair. Fuck yeah!
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: I'm dying my hair pink

Postby The Batman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 pm

What happened to red? That's what you said you wanted two hours ago. :lol:
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby queenoffckall » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Do it! Do eeeeet!
queenoffckall

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Two hours is like 20 years in girl decisions. I decided not to pussy out and I'm doin pink. Fuck yeah!
CE_ClueBat

Postby Scribe On Demand » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm

2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:30 am

Maybe I'll do the back of my head. We were up late drinking and playing this marbles game, so I basically woke up, threw on clothes and left, so I was not in my second face for pics. lol But, yeah, I want to take pics. I'm gonna post them on my G+ and FB, so the people who know me will see. lol

It's kinda weird at first, because after they strip your hair of color and you're looking at white hair you start thinking "Holy Shit! I'm going pink!" but even my conservative sister who was saying to me "Umm, pink? really? You can't be serious" really likes it.

I get stared at now, but it's really funny, because men love it and I grew up in a household where if you did something like this you were a white trash drug addict.
CE_ClueBat

Postby IloveCEs » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 am

I had flashy red hair back when I was 22... At the time, I working at H&M, the worst friggin job I ever had. Anyway, my manager told me to "be a little more different." So I came back the next day with red hair :lol:
IloveCEs

Postby Devil_youknow » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 am

Different huh? That reminds me of Office Space and the need for Jennifer Aniston to wear more "flair". :D

I would love to see the pink too. Boring brunette here. Can't do crazy colors because 1) work in marketing in an office, 2) have a slight olive tone to my pale skin that would make me look yellow if I tried a crazy color and 3) my hair grows like 2 inches in a month, so colors have to be refreshed a lot.

Crazy hair colors are like tattoos. I like to see them on other people and admire them but it's just not right for me.
Devil_youknow

Postby IloveCEs » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 am

Yeah, exactly like Jennifer Aniston... "More flair." LOL

To be honest, I have a really pale skin, so red hair does not agree with me much. I once got my hair dyed gray though. That was really great. I'm a guy, though, I don't think gray would look that hot on a girl. LOL
IloveCEs

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:46 pm

It sucks that men look hot with grey in their hair. lol I love the salt and pepper look.
CE_ClueBat

Next

Return to Anything Goes