• Advertisement

I'm dying my hair pink

Just like the title says!

Re: I'm dying my hair pink

Postby balls-r-us » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Yeah I don't understand all this hype about concealing a wrinkle here and concealing a gray hair there. In the end, we age. It's just the result of life.
I iz a riter. I can haz $15? Tank you!
balls-r-us

Advertisement

Postby Ducky » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:27 pm

I kept my hair HOT pink for a year or so before I went out to get a real job. I loved it.

It sounds like you went somewhere to get it done, but if you want to keep it and touch up on the cheap, Wal-Mart's Splat Pink Fetish dye is the best. Better than Manic Panic for sure.

Just a warning though. That Splat dye does not fade no matter what so if you want it out, you either have to bleach the fuck out of your hair 2 or 3 times or dye it dark brown or black.

I went black just because I got an interview quicker than I thought I would and had to do something fast. Now the black is fading and the pink is STILL underneath.
Ducky

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:44 am

Ducky is trying to make my hair fall out. LOL

The hair is kickass IMO and posted to G+ and FB. I love the color. It's not light pink. It's hot pink. I'm definitely hooked. I feel like I'm kinda making a statement.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby IloveCEs » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 am

Hot pink is way better than light pink. I love the way people look at you when you have pink/red/blue/green hair... The assholes get offended and look at you as if you were about to rob an old lady, while you get respect from the cool people.
IloveCEs

Previous

Return to Anything Goes