[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Z Forum Lulz: Around the Web Edition

• Advertisement

Z Forum Lulz: Around the Web Edition

Just like the title says!

Z Forum Lulz: Around the Web Edition

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

Advertisement

Re: Z Forum Lulz: Around the Web Edition

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Groundskeeper Willie

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:42 am

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 am

The jesus freaks are always good for lulz. I'm not too surprised at the number of jesus freaks in the z forums, because most of them are small townies and those people are the weeeird ass peeps. I was driving down to my house and central/northern florida is like that. It's fucking scary as shit with all the anti-abortion signs on the highway and the jesus signs. My battery wasn't charging right and I stopped at a gas station, and this guy was trying to impress me with his ITT books studying for school and all I kept thinking is "Holy shit. I am surrounded by hick retards."

Religion feeds off of these morons. Big cities keep these people in their churches and we don't let them talk too much.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby WalkAway » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Ugh, ITT. What a joke that place is. I once knew a guy whose father taught at a local ITT branch. Even he admitted how terrible the place was.

As for religion, I grew up in a pretty religious home. I still count myself as a Christian, though not one of those judgmental, pushy fucks. I'm very liberal, generally vote democrat, have no problems with gay marriage or gay people etc. I won't get into the reasons for why I'm a Christian, but suffice to say, I've had life experiences that have proven it to me.

Anyway, one thing I can't stand are the jesus freaks. I don't mind the ones who are passionate but keep it to themselves. I mind the ones that judge you when the bible fucking says not to judge others. I mind the ones that relentlessly try to push their beliefs down your throat, the ones who try to amend the constitution to reflect their beliefs and not what is right. I'm talking the Westboro's of the world. Those need to shut the fuck up.

Funny story about the jesus freaks. I was at a U2 concert this past summer with my brother. U2's considered to be a quasi-Christian band, in that they've got lyrics that may be deemed spiritual. Imagine my surprise when some jesus freaks protested outside of the stadium while we stood waiting to get inside. Apparently, they thought we were going to hell for going to this concert. Pretty absurd given the fact that this was U2 and not some other band. I mean, it's not like we were headed to see some death metal band with "demonic" lyrics.

A few things I've noticed about the freaks. 1. They don't have their facts straight and don't bother to research. 2. They're ignorant as fuck. 3. They're usually rednecks. And they also give Christianity a bad name.
WalkAway

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:53 am

Devil_youknow

Postby WalkAway » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 am

WalkAway

Postby EnigmaticJack » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Groundskeeper Willie

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Oh my god Willie, that was brilliant. Totally made my day!
Devil_youknow

Next

Return to Anything Goes