[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - pure content

• Advertisement

pure content

Just like the title says!

pure content

Postby undercover » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:55 am

Heh. Looks like Pure Content is whoring for bloggers who want Google to de-index them for paid links to other sites. This "deal" sounds like another I was offered awhile back. Bad news all around.

[url]We are looking to assist people write content for their own sites or blogs and help them make money from their efforts. The system works very much like the standard content system. Basically you drop us a line at research@purecontent.com with your details and site address, we will then contact you about what you would like to add to it. We, in turn will pay you to write a post and in return you include a link to one of purecontents clients in the post or article. The rates range from at $10 to $30 per post depending on the site so please get in touch for further details.[/url]
undercover

Advertisement

Re: pure content

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 pm

I do this for backlinks, and it does work. It looks totally natural. I tried to do it again with The Batman and my new site, but the responses were allllll fucking shitty SEO blogs, so I decided not to do it. I don't want to get backlinks from those places on a site that I'm really trying to do well. I tried it on a spam blog I wanted to test out and play all blackhat with, and it did work. I got PR 3 about 4-5 months later, but did drop to 1 the next update. The blog also got a boost after panda. I've had a 50% traffic boost since panda. I'm thinking about selling it, but it needs more traffic for more money first.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Return to Anything Goes