[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Boy Meets World

• Advertisement

Boy Meets World

Just like the title says!

Boy Meets World

Postby gob bluth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Anyone remember this show? It is still one of my favorite teen memories. Eric was hot. Not Shawn. Eric.

MTV2 Has been showing it early in the morning. It just makes me happy.
gob bluth

Advertisement

Re: Boy Meets World

Postby gob bluth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:03 pm

ME TOO.

I loved Will Friedle. To the point where I have My Date with the President's Daughter and HE Double Hockeysticks recorded on VHS somewhere. Yes.

When he cut off his hair, it was at the height of my teenage hormonal obsession. I thought he was gorgeous. Sigh...to be young again.

I remember asking my sister if she recorded BMW for me once in front of my boyfriend at the time. While I'm not sure if this was the reason, he broke up with me not long afterward, lol.
gob bluth

Postby Ducky » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Count me among the obsessed. Now I have another series to go torrent. I think I was in love with every boy on that show. My friend and I had an argument about which one of us would get to name our future daughter Topanga. :lol:

Fast forward 15 years or whatever and neither of us has any kids.

On a somewhat related topic, who was your first celebrity crush? I had it bad for Ricky on Silver Spoons. First time I remember thinking about a boy in that way.
Ducky

Postby gob bluth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Oh Geez, my first celebrity crush was Liam Gallagher from Oasis. I was sooooo obsessed with him when I was a kid. I still love Oasis but...I just don't feel that way about Liam anymore.
gob bluth

Postby queenoffckall » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:55 am

The Beast. There is no romantic move that tops giving her a fucking library.

tumblr_lsimtiFJ3F1qfqudho1_500.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
queenoffckall

Postby liarmcliarface » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Punky Brewster was my first TV crush.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby The Batman » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:31 pm

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby gob bluth » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Dave Foley from Kids in the Hall is a close first. I just thought he was the bees
knees. Fast forward almost twenty years and I watched that movie called Postal. I finally got to see him fully naked. I was really really embarrassed.

I think I may be one of the few people that actually own It's Pat on dvd, lol.
gob bluth

Postby liarmcliarface » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:53 pm

"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:16 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Next

Return to Anything Goes