[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Gratitude

• Advertisement

Gratitude

Just like the title says!

Gratitude

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 am

I'm grateful for you guys and gals of DSS. I like coming to the board and reading what you all have to say. I like the looseness of it. I like the insanity of it, the immaturity of it. The wisdom in it.

I like that I can say what I want, here. Not only is it cool to swear and fuck shit up here, but I can even wax eloquent, and you won't get all "Mehhhh, you're being elitist, mehhhhh."

You just embrace all the different parts of humanity here. That's why I keep coming back.

I'm glad DMS sucks. I wouldn't have met you people otherwise.

Oh, and yes, I'm buzzed. Not that I want to encourage alcohol consumption. It's bad for you.

And not that I require alcohol to express an emotion like gratitude. It just hit me, is all.

BTW, FYI, Guinness Black Lager is pretty blah. Don't bother trying it.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Advertisement

Re: Gratitude

Postby Scribe On Demand » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 am

Aw, Liar. Fuckin' ditto, man.

You know, I was just thinking the same thing today. I've connected with more cool writers by bonding over DMS suckiness than I ever have in writer's groups and all that crap. Even though I'm not very involved with DMS anymore, but I keep scrolling through these boards because you guys make me laugh, make me think, make me wonder why I haven't bought that book/video game/movie yet... :D

Back to my Gears of War III playing between assignments... :ugeek:
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 am

liarmcliarface

Postby Scribe On Demand » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:39 am

<blushes>

Here I thought I came off as a predator. Darn. :)

Scribe On Demand

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 am

liarmcliarface

Postby Scribe On Demand » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Wow, Liar, you do know me! It's like you peered into my soul. :shock:

And Berg, I just recently learned of a Black and Blue (Guinness and Blue Moon). Have you heard of it/had it?

Scribe On Demand

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Dammit. Now I want Guinness.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Berg, no, I never tried a Guinness Foreign. Does it taste like foreigners?
liarmcliarface

Postby liarmcliarface » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 am

liarmcliarface

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 pm

yayyyyyy for buzzed hugs! :D

I love DSS too. Had I not had this outlet, I probably would have gone nuts on some ass CE. I've also met up with 1 DSSer and I'd meet up with a few others.

I'd much rather hang out with crude DSSers who don't live in zombie mode their whole lives than some idiot zomb who gets offended by dirty words, sex and saying DMS sucks.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Next

Return to Anything Goes