[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The "Odd Crush" Thread

• Advertisement

The "Odd Crush" Thread

Just like the title says!

The "Odd Crush" Thread

Postby Devil_youknow » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Dedicated to one of our DMS threads that went totally awry and ventured into old man love, how craggy faces are sexy as are men who look like 12 year-old boys of questionable sexuality, and Brent Spiner. P.S. None of those were mine (except a little of the "old man love".)

So let it all out. Share your secret sexy boyfriend/girlfriend/transgender love with us. NOTE: This is for the ODD crush. So if your love is Hugh Jackman or Angelina Jolie, it has no place here. Just tell us the weirdos you fancy and why. :ugeek:
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Re: The "Odd Crush" Thread

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:15 pm

I have a crush on lesbians. Does that count? Also, straight women. Them's weird folk, them. I crush for them weirdos.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Camacho » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm

;)
"Fuck yeah!"
Camacho

Postby Ducky » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 pm

I had an immense crush on Jesse Camp when I was a teenager. The MTV Wanna Be a VJ guy... God, what was I thinking?

And that's one of the better pictures of him.
Ducky

Postby liarmcliarface » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 am

"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 am

Brit actor Jason Carter makes me want to do the "nom nom nom" all over his beautiful face. I don't know if it's so odd but a lot of people don't even know who he is:

Esss beautiful, no?
Devil_youknow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I always have old, saggy balls crushes. The House guy is HOT HOT HOT.

I also love Patrick Stuart.

I like the dude from True Blood who plays Bill out of his vampire makeup.

BUT, this one kills them all.

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 pm

I'd have liked to do Britney Spears when she was going through one of her very skanky, rough patches. I like a hot mess.
BurnCEs

Postby WalkAway » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:02 pm

WalkAway

Postby EnigmaticJack » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Next

Return to Anything Goes