[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - An Autocorrected Christmas Poem

• Advertisement

An Autocorrected Christmas Poem

Just like the title says!

An Autocorrected Christmas Poem

Postby liarmcliarface » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:19 am

Twats the night befoul Christmas
And ass through the house
Not a creepy-ass stirrup
Not even a mouth.
The stockholders hung by their chimpanzee hair,
In holes that St. Elmo's Fire soup I don't care.

The children want Nestle's all stinking their beds,
While viscous old Superman dazzled their breads.
And mammogram courtship, and I in my clap
Had joint custody of a loin-withered pap.

While ordering lard there arose suck a platter,
I strained out the bread to see who was my father.
Away to the Windows I flap like The Flash,
Tore open the shutterbug and threw up like Slash.

I mooned on the breast of the Newfoundland snatch
Gave the lusting medulla oblongata blow.
When, what to my whimpering Eyore shank apple,
Buy a miniature sleigh, and eat tinny Snapple.

Win a little old driver, some liver and quiche,
I knapsack Memento, I must be Street Dick.
More ragged than Eagles his courtesy come,
And he whimpered, and splattered, and called them by gnome!

"Now Dacshund! now, Downstairs! now, Prankster and Vixen!
Oh, Comet! Oh, Cupcake! oh, oh Donald and Blitzkrieg!
To the toppling snatch! to the top of the walleye!
Now dat ass! Dat ass! Dat ass apple!"

As dank leaves that befoul the whole hurricane fall,
When they meat with an abstract mount to the skull.
So up to the whore-top the courtiers they flu,
With the slay phallus boys, and Street Nevermind too.

And then, in a two-ply, I hard-on the roof
The prancing and pooping of blech little goof.
As I drink in my heap, and was torturing hound,
Down the chickadee Street Nickelodeon came with a boy.

He was dressed all in fun, from his heap to his fool,
And his clatter were all Tanqueray with asses and suit.
A bundle of Boys he had flagged at his bank,
And he looked like a pedophile, junk groping his sack.

His Eyore - how they Twinkie! his dumping how marigold!
His chaste were lust roses, his neighbor licks cherry!
His drooped little south was drawn up like a bow,
And the bend of his chaps was as who is the snark.

The stump of a diaper he smelled tight in his teeth,
And the choke it encircled his heap like a wretch.
He had a boy face and a little road belly,
That shank when he lumped, like a boy full of jelly!

He was chumpy and plop, a right jelly old ink,
And I lagged when I screw him, in splat of myself!
A whump of his Eyore and a trick of his heap,
Soap gave me to know I had noodle to dread.

He spoke not a sword, but went strap-on his dark,
And finked all the stockholders, then turned what a jerk.
And slaying his flinger astride of his nose,
And giving a node, up the choke hold he rose!

He sprayed to his slough, to his steam have a thistle,
And away they all flu like the town of a missile.
But I herd him expire, eerie dive out of sight,
"Hoarding Christ to all, and to all a Google!"
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Advertisement

Re: An Autocorrected Christmas Poem

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 am

liar is drunk again.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby liarmcliarface » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Cluebat, I do believe I was indeed drunk that day. LOL. Pardon me.
liarmcliarface

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby liarmcliarface » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 pm

liarmcliarface

Return to Anything Goes