[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - As if having to spend money on dumb Xmas gifts wasn't enough

• Advertisement

As if having to spend money on dumb Xmas gifts wasn't enough

Just like the title says!

As if having to spend money on dumb Xmas gifts wasn't enough

Postby IloveCEs » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:27 pm

... Steam is having a massive Christmas sale...
FML

Oh, and if anyone is interested in Day of Defeat:Source, I got it for free on the first day of the sale. I already have it, though... So, if you want it, just ask me. :lol:
IloveCEs

Advertisement

Re: As if having to spend money on dumb Xmas gifts wasn't en

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 am

:::nooob alert::::

What is steam? LOL

I keep drooling over the NewEgg sales. I'ma build myself a server for 2012 and New Egg is like my candy store.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Cloob: Digital game distribution platform for PC and Mac. Owned and run by Valve. Think Xbox Live but not so shitty.

They've currently got massive sales going on with new deals every day. Plus game and coupon giveaways for completing certain game achievements. And after the sale they're doing some contest drawings with the grand prize winner getting a copy of every game on Steam.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby The Batman » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Ah, Steam. Steam for Linux is the equivalent of Duke Nuke Forever. Valve is still hiring for it though:
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby IloveCEs » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:16 pm

I just got a free coupon for Skyrim... 33% off, can only be used after Jan. 2nd. PC version, of course...

Anyone wants it? lol

And, oh yeah, Steam is awesome. Muuuuch better than the PSN or XBOX Live.
IloveCEs

Postby Ducky » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 pm

If you're serious, Mr. Durden, I would LOVE it. I still haven't played Skyrim yet. Shameful, I know. Just been busy, busy, busy. I'll likely buy it in the next month or so coupon or no coupon, but if you're serious and want to share you would make me a verrryyyy happy Xmas duck.
Ducky

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 am

Are you assholes telling me that I can get real games at a discount. Fuck you all for not telling me earlier.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby IloveCEs » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:29 am

ClueBat: Some games are even free on Steam.

Fucky: PM sent :D
IloveCEs

Postby EnigmaticJack » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 am

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby IloveCEs » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 am

IloveCEs

Next

Return to Anything Goes