[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - le sigh

• Advertisement

le sigh

Just like the title says!

le sigh

Postby queenoffckall » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

I have family troubles and there's nothing on this goddamn forum to distract me.

We need some new threads, stat.
queenoffckall

Advertisement

Re: le sigh

Postby Scribe On Demand » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Excellent, berg!

And Queenie, I feel you. Things in my den have been anything but quiet. :? :cry:
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Scribe On Demand » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:55 pm

2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I don't know what it is about family, but they are usually the least compassionate and would rather put you down instead of being an ear to listen to. I'd much prefer my online buddy talks when I have an issue. I talk to my sis, but she has blinders on mostly and sees things only her way, and if you don't see it her way, she argues with you or gets pissed off. I don't get it, but that's when I just turn to my online pals. God bless 'em.

The part that sucks though is all the chicks I'd love to hang out with (and have actually when they come down), don't live close to me! I need to convince someone cool to come down and live next to me. lol I tried to get truth to come down and offered drinks and food. It didn't work. lol
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby gob bluth » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Queen, aren't you in the DFW area? I'm in McKinney. I've been having family issues myself. The one person I usually talk to in my family is the one I'm having issues with. It sucks.

Anyway, if you ever want to meet up, I'm around all day. Ever want to go to a movie? I've got free passes every week thanks to my husband!
gob bluth

Return to Anything Goes