[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Daytime Television

• Advertisement

Daytime Television

Just like the title says!

Daytime Television

Postby gob bluth » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Oh how I love television. Since I've been inside a lot more lately due to the flu of death, ongoing depression, and because I work from home, I've been watching a lot of television. Plus, we just got AT&T U-verse. Holy shit is it awesome.

Right now I'm watching Wife Swap. I usually watch Teen Mom and stuff like that during the day. Although this morning I totally watched the movie Juno and it felt really nice.

This is the first day I haven't felt like dying from the flu.

What do you guys watch during the day?
gob bluth

Advertisement

Re: Daytime Television

Postby Scribe On Demand » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:22 pm

A disproportionate amount of kiddie shows. My cub is not yet in preschool, so she's home with me. Lots of Backyardigans, Veggie Tales, Sesame Street, Bear in the Big Blue House, Winnie the Pooh, etc.

In the afternoon while she's playing like a crazy person in her room and the back of the apartment, I put on crime dramas. Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Closer, Burn Notice, Bones, my DVDs of Alias, etc. Sometimes medical stuff like House or Grey's Anatomy hits the spot. Mostly, I've seen all the episodes so many times that it's like audio-visual comfort while I clean, cook, write, and conduct other business.

I can't watch "reality" shows. They piss me off. The only one I've been able to take in small doses is Supernanny. :lol:
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby The Batman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Whatever crap Cluebat has on that I'm doing my damnedest to ignore. I think it's usually Maury, 90210, Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, Love Games or some other useless, irritating drivel in the same vein.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby Page1News » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Netflix is my savior.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby liarmcliarface » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm

"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 pm

This thread has been pointed out to me, and all I got to say is Jersey Shore is hilarious.

OK, so Maury is always the same, but it keeps me up to date on ghetto speak and who da baby daddy. Jerry Springer. Oh come on. Funny from the trailer. 90210 is nostalgic. Teen Mom is funny too, because they make fun of them on Beavis and Butthead. Cheaters is funny too. Bad Girls Club and Love Games are funny too.

It's all better than baseball or football.

I balance it. I read Wired on my new Kindle last night.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Scribe On Demand » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Scribe On Demand

Postby Page1News » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby Scribe On Demand » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm

I use Hulu too. Less commercials than cable TV. We wouldn't even have cable if it wasn't included in the rent automatically.

But the cable is good for hockey games. I did miss watching live hockey when we didn't have cable.

Scribe On Demand

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:04 pm

queenoffckall

Next

Return to Anything Goes