[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Just a Warning

• Advertisement

Just a Warning

Just like the title says!

Re: Just a Warning

Postby EnigmaticJack » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Advertisement

Postby undercover » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm

undercover

Postby balls-r-us » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 pm

I iz a riter. I can haz $15? Tank you!
balls-r-us

Postby 420Writer » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 am

I'm probably just prejudice, but I'm lost as to why anyone would do the "legal" stuff.
We had a bunch of military guys get the boot because it shows up on drug tests... so why not just smoke Mother Nature's cure?

Glad you are ok.
420Writer

Postby truthagainst » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

I smoked a ton of pot as a teen and in my early twenties. Loved it. I've also done a lot of other, way more stupid things, which I'm not going to list out here because it would be the mother load of all TL;DRs. And if I tell ya it's gonna be TL;DR, you fucking KNOW it is. 8-)

But I have never tried Spice.

First things first, nothing synthetic can ever be as good as natural weed. Second, Erowid is a fucking awesome resource of honesty and real stories that's been up since the Internet was still in its diapers. If you're not sure about something, look it up there. If somebody's tried crushing saltines and snorting them up their nose, by golly it's fucking on that site.

Now I would have probably had a straight-up heart attack on that Spice you took. Just reading about it gives me the willies! Since a few years back, I get panic attacks when I take OTC stuff for just about anything, or even when I first take a Xanax or K-pin, and come to think of it, I've never gotten along with hallucinogens. My last acid trip convinced me of that much. So what am I saying, anyway? Dunno. That's really scary, and I'm glad you're okay, Lee. If my family watched me suffer like that, I would probably be angry with them forever.

Spice is bad, mmm'kay? Don't do spice. And weed should be 100% legal. I want some. Fuck anxiety meds, make weed legal and give it to me, or better yet let's all invade California, get tans (or burns) and blaze like it's going out of legal!
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Devil_youknow » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 am

You guys make me feel like the biggest square. :geek:

I can't even stand the smell of weed. I tried it in college a handful of times but it just made me feel sleepy and stupid. Like okay, I smoked it. Going to take a nap now, good night.

I have a feeling other drugs would adversely affect me, since any over the counter drug that says "May cause excitability in small children" sends me leaping up to the sky. :D
Devil_youknow

Postby truthagainst » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 am

Oh trust me, I've had fun. I'm pretty sure I spent my entire sophomore year in college drunk on Jack and Coke.

Pretty sure.....
Devil_youknow

Previous

Return to Anything Goes