[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - The "Let's Get In Shape" Thread, 2012 Edition

• Advertisement

The "Let's Get In Shape" Thread, 2012 Edition

Just like the title says!

Re: The "Let's Get In Shape" Thread, 2012 Edition

Postby Water's Fine » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 am

Now I miss Berg. Dammit. Just can't keep track of all the little fishes.

I think I had a dream about all of you last night -- no one in particular, just one big amorphous, unruly crowd wreaking havoc in a neighborhood bar. There was choir singing involved, some very fast, like an auctioneer. I think that last one was ClueBat.
Water's Fine

Advertisement

Postby Devil_youknow » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:30 am

Devil_youknow

Postby Scribe On Demand » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Or vodka tonics. :D
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby aphrodite » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 pm

I put on like 15 lbs in 2010-2011 from freelancing, but I lost it since I got really regimented about fitness last November. I'd like to try and lose another 10 lbs or so and tone up in '12. I'm just doing Tracy Anderson Method and random cardio.
aphrodite

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby WalkAway » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Went to the doc yesterday for an infection that I just haven't been able to kick and found out I am now 22lbs heavier than I was a few years ago. That pissed me off. It's mostly due to freelancing and college--lots of time spent sitting down with no time for exercise.

So my 2012 goal is to drop all 22lbs and get back to a weight that I'm much happier with (and go from size 8/10 back to size 6). I'll do that by doing cardio boxing/resistance band training 3 times per week and by running (couch to 5K program) 3 times per week. I plan on running at least a few 5Ks this summer as well.

As far as diet is concerned, I'll just be making minor changes because my diet, overall, is actually pretty healthy. It's just the lack of exercise that has caused the weight gain.
WalkAway

Previous

Return to Anything Goes