[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - "Fun" New Year Resolutions? Anyone?

• Advertisement

"Fun" New Year Resolutions? Anyone?

Just like the title says!

Re: "Fun" New Year Resolutions? Anyone?

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 pm

I really want to improve my spanish, but that just won't happen if I have no one to talk to. I am thinking about participating in the Google webmaster forums for spanish users, but I don't know how much that will help me.

One of my resolutions is probably boring, but I can't cook and I want to learn to cook good stuff. My first attempt is tonight. Batman says I'm doing something hard, but I have the recipe from Food network and it looks simple. I don't have a food processor, so I'm limited on some things. This is just throw stuff in a bowl and cook the meat, so I'm hoping poor Batman doesn't get forced into eating shit tonight. lol

I think he should open a prayer request, personally.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby The Batman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 pm

I'll just put it here.

Dear DSS friends, Cluebat does not know how to cook. She is going to try tonight. As part of her recipe she will be making a sweet and sour sauce, which requires close attention and temperature control as most of you know. Pray for me.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby truthagainst » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Tink » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Personally, I'm learning how to shoot. It's a shit load of fun. I went trap shooting and almost peed myself it was so much fun hitting those moving targets.
Tink

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 pm

CE_ClueBat

Postby truthagainst » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Lee » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:22 am

I love to cook, so trust me on this. Never get recipes from About.com. Blogs are even iffy. I like Allrecipes.com because it has user reviews. So if that tuna noodle casserole has 500 reviews and only earned two stars, you know to save your time and skip it.
Obadiah: Tony Stark was able to build this in a Cave! With a box of scraps!
Engineer: I'm not Tony Stark.
Lee

Postby partygirl » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 am

I like AllRecipes.com, too, because many of the user reviews also include little tips of things to change, like "this recipe didn't make enough sauce so double the sauce ingredients" or "I thought it was a little bland, so I added a couple of chopped jalepenos and it turned out great," etc.

Clueb, how did your dinner turn out? I know some easy recipes that taste really good, if you want them.
partygirl

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 am

CE_ClueBat

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes