[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I need money from you for my prayers

• Advertisement

I need money from you for my prayers

Just like the title says!

Re: I need money from you for my prayers

Postby Pardon_my_French » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Barbi Trejo is crazy

Pardon_my_French

Advertisement

Re: I need money from you for my prayers

Postby pinkelephant » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I think she might have better luck if she spelled Muhammad correctly and fixed "excep" in her quote. One of you should charge her $499.99 to fix her web copy. The reference to cats should be out, it screams desperate cat lady, but maybe that's just me? P.S. if you buy the book now you can get it for $7.49!!!! :twisted:
pinkelephant

Previous

Return to Anything Goes