[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - blah blah I lost a bet..whatever

• Advertisement

blah blah I lost a bet..whatever

Just like the title says!

blah blah I lost a bet..whatever

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 pm

This was part of the bet if I lost.

Blah blah lawyers are smarter than programmers. Yes, I lost a bet, because I bet Mr. Smartypants that Maryland was a New England state. Yes, I thought MD was a part of New England..even thought NY was part of New England too, but I was wrong..

Now, your favorite caped guy will gloat as a part of his winnings.

Blah. I will get him next time. :evil:
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: blah blah I lost a bet..whatever

Postby The Batman » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:36 pm

:D :D :D
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:21 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

Postby truthagainst » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby EnigmaticJack » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Water's Fine » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:27 am

Water's Fine

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 am

CE_ClueBat

Postby The Batman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am

lol

You know men would never let it go if they could jerk it all day and still get paid. If they had their own vaginas, we'd still be living in caves and they'd never do anything else. :D
CE_ClueBat

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Next

Return to Anything Goes