[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Google's Privacy Policy

• Advertisement

Google's Privacy Policy

Just like the title says!

Re: Google's Privacy Policy

Postby The Batman » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:02 am

If you want to stick with Outlook 2003, Gmail is your option at this point. You either need to upgrade or switch to another email client. You might give Thunderbird a try.

I'd say to try Evolution, but I have no idea how well it works in Windows. It's the most advanced in Linux right now and works much better than Outlook.

Outlook is OK. But, 2003 is very dated. The newest versions aren't great. Using 2003 limits your options greatly.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Advertisement

Postby Water's Fine » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 am

Thanks, I'll try those. I know the software is old, and so is my computer. I haven't been really motivated to upgrade, although I will be when the computer goes. I like Outlook because attachments upload easily and go to the hard drive, and for what I do, that's really convenient.

I have to lie down now because I just relayed my entire store of computer knowledge in that last sentence. And yet you're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about.
Water's Fine

Postby Page1News » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 am

I use Thunderbird, but I hate it. If I receive emails when I'm in the process of sending large files, it crashes. I constantly have to resend files. The only reason I have it is because my Outlook somehow got screwed up. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but my copy ran out of licensed users. ;)
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Previous

Return to Anything Goes