[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Catfish

• Advertisement

Catfish

Just like the title says!

Catfish

Postby Jack McCoy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I recently saw the movie Catfish on HBO...I was reading up on it and apparently a lot of people think it's fake. What do you guys think? I watched it a second time after I read the reasons people think it's a fake doc, and I can see some of their points, but I'm still on the fence. Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of when filmmakers put themselves in a documentary anyway.

If it's fake, I hope that woman got paid well to make herself look like a psycho.
Jack McCoy

Advertisement

Re: Catfish

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:53 pm

She got publicity. She's been interviewed on a few news shows and has gotten a few gallery shows since the movie was made.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm

I just read wikipedia. Was it good? I want to see it now. lol
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I heard that 'catfish' was the second title they considered. The first was 'Maddie.'
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Jack McCoy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Jack McCoy

Postby Jack McCoy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 pm