[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Special Thanks to DSS Page 1 Posters

• Advertisement

Special Thanks to DSS Page 1 Posters

Just like the title says!

Special Thanks to DSS Page 1 Posters

Postby Page1News » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 pm

I've fully embraced my extremely loyal stalkers and want to thank them for keeping my name out there. Every time they post my full real name on the DSS front page, hits to my online stuff skyrocket!! :lol:

For this round, special thanks, hugs and kisses go to TheBesig and Bob Loblaw Law Blog. Keep up the good work. Free PR for the companies for which I work --- gotta love it! 8-)
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Advertisement

Re: Special Thanks to DSS Page 1 Posters

Postby truthagainst » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm

They really are our biggest cheerleaders, huh? 8-)
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby liarmcliarface » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Down with stalkers. Up with onomatopoeia!
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Page1News » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Yeah. I think it's freaky that I get under someone's skin THAT bad --- to the point where I consume them. I feel so powerful now! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby undercover » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:38 am

No such thing as bad advertising.
undercover

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Devil_youknow

Return to Anything Goes