[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - rip whitney

• Advertisement

rip whitney

Just like the title says!

rip whitney

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:13 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: rip whitney

Postby partygirl » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:51 am

LOL. The first one is my fave.
partygirl

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:46 am

I have a sick sense of humor and had to share with anyone else who has a sick sense of humor. The whitney memes are making the rounds.
CE_ClueBat

Postby truthagainst » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 pm

What's better about my POS car than Whitney? At least it can hit 50.

Why did Whitney snort Splenda? Because she thought it was diet coke.

What did Whitney Houston and Apollo 13 have in common? A major crack problem.

There's a lot of girls in my training class who are acting like this is some big deal. It isn't. The bigger deal is that the media had a TON of fun at this woman's expense, but now she's dead she's on a pedestal. Which one is it, guys?

Honestly, I'm more sad that Seth Putnam of AC died, and he had such titanium balls regarding drugs that he was in a coma for awhile and came out of it shit-talking about how quitting hard drugs is for losers. BTW, I'm not actually sad, other than I'll miss the song titles he put out. There's really nothing to miss about Whitney. I feel bad for the people close to her, but this hype about her death is just that, hype.

ETA: I had somebody on my FB post a painting of Whitney dancing with MJ in Heaven. Really? Really?

ETA2:

Whitney Houston’s life is like skiing.
Once you get on the white powder, it’s all down hill from there :P
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm

teeeheeee

What is long, hard and didn't get sucked on for valentine's day? Whitney's crack pipe.

Crack is whack.
CE_ClueBat

Postby truthagainst » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby The Batman » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm

I gave her that joke! OK, I totally stole it from someone else. ;)

Here's another stolen one:

Question: What is this?

Answer: Candlelight vigil for Whitney Houston
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby liarmcliarface » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm

I love this shit. It is not offensive to me. Why? Because there are two Whitney Houstons. There's the Whitney Houston Whitney Houston that Whitney Houston's friends and family know and love; and then there's the media mythos of Whitney Houston, the imaginary Whitney Houston that doesn't actually exist. It's obvious which one is being lampooned here.

Because I like to explain why jokes are acceptable to me. Aren't. You glad. I'm back.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Page1News » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby Shirley » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm

LMAO, some of those were really good.

Somebody on my facebook posted a Whitney Houston joke and I responded with something like:

"I can't believe you're making fun of the tragic death of such a talented human being. It's not right... but it's ok."

A couple of my holier than thou friends liked it because they didn't get the joke and thought I was being serious. That made it even better.
Shirley

Next

Return to Anything Goes